Anyone get this? (I respect and admire...)
John Coryat
2013-10-30 20:22:24 UTC
I received this more-or-less anonymous contact that was very non-specific.
I responded back with pleasantries but it occurred to me that maybe this
was something else, like a fishing expedition. Did anyone else receive this
message in the last week or so?
*mgm <mgm******@gmail.com>**

I respect and admire creativity and intellect. The effort that goes into
your excellent work is greatly appreciated.

It's understandable and obvious how personally you feel about it.
Unsolicited word of advice; it would pay to be a little less harsh with
your replies to negative posts. I, for one, would hesitate to advertise in,
download, or buy a product who's developer responds to client concerns with
disdain bordering on hostility.

They may actually be idiots but it reflects well on you to ignore the
obvious. Be more circumspect and generous of spirit and the same will
inevitably come back to you.

Be well and stay great!*
Mike Wolfson
Mike Wolfson